Harmony Upholstered Collection
Harmony Sectional is our most comfortable sofa set ever, thanks to its deep seat, plush cushions and go-anywhere waist and cushions. Made for spreading or curling, its low, clean-lined bezel has reinforced joinery and comes in your fabric selection. The parts on this Modular page allow you to create the Harmony section configuration that is right for you. When designed as an L living room group, it will create a very stylish look in your home. Modern details stand out in this model, which is especially preferred in mineral gray and cream color options. With its modular structure, it is suitable for L-shaped or normal use. One of the most important features of the Harmony Sectional Modular is that it can be used as a bed. So you can take a short nap while watching your TV.
The L sofa set looks very stylish in modern rooms. Feel the elegance you want in your room with very small touches.
Harmony Upholstered Collection Set Specifications
- Standard depth option; see Details + Dimensions tab for complete list of measurements by piece.
- Engineered hardwood frame with slot & tenon joinery.
- Engineered wood legs with veneer in a Dark Walnut finish.
- All wood is kiln-dried for added durability.
- Lumbar pillows and throw pillows included.
- Seat cushions: Fiber-wrapped high-density polyurethane foam.
- Seat firmness: Soft. On a scale from 1 to 5 (5 being firmest), we rate it a 1.
- Back cushions: 50% polyester fiber, 45% duck feather and 5% duck down in down-proof ticking.
- Cushions are reversible (Astor Velvet excluded).
- Assembled in the USA.
- See our go-to guide on choosing the sofa that’s right for you.
- Watch this helpful video about sectional configuration before placing your order.